Saturday, February 7, 2009

I jumped

January 17, 2009 - Saturday

Given a choice between a burning inferno and a 100 story jump...I believe I made the right decision to jump....it was a beautiful fall day, a good day for a fall, you could say...not a cloud in the sky, the air was fresh and clear and clean, and back there it was full of smoke...a good decision...not a helicopter in sight, no chance of rescue, flames and smoke licking at my ass...there was no going back...and haven’t you ever wanted to fly like and eagle..this in a sense was my wings. Haven’t you ever wondered what it was like...to heed those voices that tell you to jump when you’re standing on a ledge or a cliff somewhere, there are people who do this for sport, of course they have the benefit of a parachute, but only about half way down do I think of that, with the wind in my face, it almost feels like flying, and the ground rushing up getting closer I do get cold feet so to speak, but I quickly realize the death will be instantenous, no pain...I have made the right decision. I jumped.

No comments: